Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Couple Earrings I Made

Hello again!

Here are a few earrings I made. The cherry ones below I made because of a previous pair I had broke and I got the idea from there.








These next earrings I got from an idea online at Lindsey Marcella's Site

I thought they were cute and wanted to make my own so here they are:





These last earrings I got the idea from a wire bead cage. I had just bought 50 of them and I was testing a bead by putting it inside and when I tried to get the bead out I couldn't. So what did I do? I got fed up and twisted the wire and ended up cutting it in half. When putting the two halves next to each other I thought that they would make good earrings so I decided to create earrings from them. They're made from VERY hard wire. It was hard to manipulate the wire to bend and create a "loop" so I could attach it to the earring hoop.



No comments:

Post a Comment