Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Customizable Scrabble Bracelet

Here is a customizable Scrabble Bracelet that I made for myself.


I didn't create matching earrings but I did spell out my name: Amanda Lynn The beads inbetween are regular oval beads with a smaller bead dangling from the ends.

The picture below is a picture of:
My favorite dessert: Chocolate Covered Strawberries
A Picture of Me
One of my 2 favorite flowers: Sunflowers
As well as the various charms.




This next Photo is a Photo of Me and three of my cousins in my cousin's car during Thanksgiving at my grandmother's house the year before she died. I'm in the back with the green shirt. The second photo is a picture of Green Satin Fabric representing my favorite color being Emerald Green.



This next photo is a picture of the charm with me and my good friend Mahzabina. This was a photo that was taken at Disneyland during our Grad Night Trip in 2009. Along with this photo is a charm that has been cut off. This charm is of Red Tulips which are my second favorite flowers.



This next photo is a photo of Red Tulips again along with a photo of me and my two closest Cousins, Cheyenne (the blue beaded scrabble bracelet) and Krystina (called Nina) during a trip to San Francisco.


The next photo is a picture of one of my favorite TV Shows and Certainly my favorite CSI tv show CSI: Miami featuring my two favorite Characters Eric Delko and Ryan Wolfe (the one I have the hots for) played by Adam Rodriguez and Jonathan Togo respectively.


This last photo is a photo of  me and my cousin Cheyenne (previously mentioned). This photo was taken the night of my graduation at a Boat Cruise around the San Francisco Bay. It's also a picture of the clasp (although that is going to change).

Oh! I forgot to post a picture of the back side (=

No comments:

Post a Comment