Sunday, April 17, 2011

Etsy Shop!

Hey guys! Sorry I've been out of the loop again. Still doing school work and getting ready for finals in about 3 weeks. I also recently (thanks to a friend) found joy in Vampire Diaries. More specifically in Ian Somerholder's eyes (actor portraying Damon) *sigh*.

On another note I am here to post an update! I just opened my own etsy shop! YEY! I'm so excited! I'm kinda anxious to see if anyone likes my work and they're willing to buy it. I only have 3 items for sale at the moment but I will have more soon! I just have to stop being so lazy and take the time to post them. The real problem I have is that I'm too lazy to put in all the tags, materials i used, and a really really detailed description. I mean a picture along is worth a thousand words.

On a good note I was so excited to see that 7 people have viewed my items! How crazy is that? I'm just glad to get exposure. I'm just so scared of failing and ending up quitting this jewelry thing like I have done everything else. I quit Badminton and Archery and I'm scared that I am going to do the same with this. I mean I love to create jewelry and to show the world what I can make. I like the fact that my friends and family look at me with awe because I can create cute things and I don't want that to go away.

Anyways here is the link to my shop because I have no idea how to link it (= Happy Beading!

My Etsy Shop

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling of the temptation to quit! I love making jewellery as well but this whole getting exposure on etsy thing isn't always an easy thing to do! But don't give up, keep going! I like your unicorn blood bottle, it's cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! thank you! I'm going to be making different ones like Amortentia and Dragon's Blood.

    The exposure is a killer. I just hope that my items sell. It shows that people like my items. I like my own shop but I would prefer if people give me their custom orders like a friend of mine custom ordered a Vampire Diaries bracelet (featured in a previous post) and she paid me to do it.

    I loved how it came out. I'm more of a "give me an idea of what you want and I'll make it" I don't really have ideas in my head until after someone puts the thought in my head if that makes any sense?

    ReplyDelete