Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Excitement, Cash, and More OH MY!

Hey everyone!

I made a sale today!!!! I was so excited I was literally jumping up and down for a good 15 minutes before I called almost everyone I knew and told them. I made a Harry Potter Scrabble Bracelet featuring all 7 book covers with beads in between of the house colors and someone bought it! *sigh* at least I can say that I sold at least 1 item.

I don't even think it was up for a whole day before it sold. On the better news as an update (because I will probably not be around until next Wednesday due to Major papers needing to be written) I am adding more things to my shop. I just added the Grey's Anatomy Bracelet (I finally finished it and added beads and charms) along with another "potion" bottle. The potion bottle has "spider webs" and "spiders" inside.

I can't wait to sell more! (=
Since the Harry Potter bracelet sold I am making another one but this time the beads are going to be a bit different. I have to get more yellow beads seeing as how I only have 2 left but that shouldn't be a problem. Here is another link to my etsy shop. It's called yeaswtthng. (Yea Sweet Thing but without the vowels)
 My Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment