Friday, April 1, 2011

Vampire Diaries Anyone?

Update: I have finally sold a bracelet! Two Saturdays ago a Harry Potter Scrabble Bracelet that I made sold.

Now on for recent news. I finished a customized bracelet for someone who is paying me. I have to say I am in love with the design and colors that I used for the charms.

Featured on the bracelet is:

Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev)
Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley)
Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder)
Bonnie Bennett (Katerina Graham) 
Katherine Pierce (Nina Dobrev)
Tyler Lockwood (Michael Trevino)
Jeremy Gilbert (Steven R. McQueen)
Elijah (Daniel Gillies)
Caroline Forbes (Candice Accola)


Finally for the Photos: 
The reverse side spells "TV Diaries"




Now for the actual pictures (=














These are the earrings I made to match (=





This is what the bracelet looked like without the scrabble tiles as well as a close up of the "charms"



2 comments: